Drawing & Stamping
- Power Draw 1125 – Semi-synthetic, water-soluble, drawing and stamping lubricant.
- PL 181 – Pigmented, water-soluble compound for heavy, deep draws on carbon, stainless, and alloys.
- Power Draw 803 – Synthetic, soap-based compound, used extensively in stamping.
- Power Draw 805 – Synthetic, water-soluble compound used for extreme and heavy-duty draws. It can be used on carbon and stainless steels.
- Power Draw 806 – Synthetic, water-soluble compound for medium to light-duty draws. It can be used on all alloys.
- Power Draw 850 – A water-soluble drawing and forming oil. It provides excellent performance, tool life, and rust protection. This oil can be used on aluminum, carbon steel, and all alloys.
This represents a small portion of total product portfolio. Our formulation chemists are ready to design the perfect customized solution for your specific needs. All products are formulated and manufactured at our Headquarters in Gallatin, TN.