Cutting & Grinding
- Power Kool 400 – Water-soluble, semi-synthetic. Contains an exceptional high-pressure additives package for use on ferrous metals and alloy steel.
- Power Kool 401 – Extremely heavy duty semi-synthetic water-soluble fluid. Contains high-lubricity additives along with excellent rust prevention and eliminates gummy build-up.
- Power Kool 403 – General purpose cutting and grinding fluid for medium-duty machining of mild steels.
- Power Kut 404 – Designed for use on aluminum and various sensitive alloys. Provides excellent cooling while maintaining a clean cutting and grinding surface.
- Power Kool 500 – A nitrite free, synthetic fluid recommended for titanium, stainless steel, and various other alloys. Provides excellent in-process rust protection to machined surfaces.
- Power Kool 501 – General-purpose, synthetic fluid for use on ferrous metals. Low foaming, easily diluted, with excellent hard water stability and rust inhibition.
- Power Kool 615 – Semi-synthetic fluid for virtually any operation. Provides excellent lubricity and life.
- Power Kut 600 – Medium to light-duty soluble oil for reaming, tapping, and broaching. Provides exceptional detergency and can be used on non-ferrous metals.
- Power Sol 603 – Very heavy duty soluble oil for the most severe operations.
This represents a small portion of total product portfolio. Our formulation chemists are ready to design the perfect customized solution for your specific needs. All products are formulated and manufactured at our Headquarters in Gallatin, TN.